4-D Reach-Fork Truck
Get More Information
The Raymond 7310 4-D reach truck is a multi directional forklift that eliminates the need for right-angle turns, reducing the aisle width needed for long load handling and bulky loads. This narrow aisle forklift features a unique four-directional travel mode that enables outstanding maneuverability and efficiency, and results in less damage.
Increase Storage up to 40%.
• Get the speeds necessary to power your operation with 36-volt performance.
• Raymond's exclusive ACR System delivers longer battery life and lower energy costs.
• Easy, intuitive and designed for comfort; provides simultaneous control of travel, lift, load handling and horn.
• The padded, wraparound compartment provides shift-long comfort.
• Covers are easy to remove with components laid out intuitively for convenient access and simplified service.
• Provides on-board diagnostics and self-checking capabilities, making it simpler to troubleshoot.
• Torsion tube scissor tie and anti-friction scissor are designed with radial thrust bearings to extend the life of the solid reach scissor mechanism.
• Lateral maneuverability, in addition to forward and rearward movement, allows for narrower aisles and aids operators in handling long, bulky loads with less damage.
• Programmable performance features allows managers to set truck performance to suit individual operator experience and training.
• The Raymond 4-Directional long load forklift allows up to 40% more storage by reducing aisle widths and eliminating the need for right-angle turns.
• Allows the operator to see the baselegs, load and rack.
• Delivers unmatched speed and acceleration, with precise torque control for fine maneuvering and travel over uneven floors.