Reconditioning Process For Raymond Certified Lift Trucks
Our Quality Assurance Process
Your pre-owned Certified Quality Reconditioned lift truck is warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of four months after installation or 350 hours, whichever occurs first on major components. Minor components are guaranteed for one month or 90 hours:
Click here to view more reconditioned warranty information.
Every pre-owned Raymond lift truck is put through our extensive quality assurance process:
- GENERAL: All units externally cleaned and checked for structural integrity and repaired as necessary. Certified load tested and equipped to all provincial government standards.
- DRIVE UNITS: Inspected for proper operation and leaks. Repaired as necessary.
- CASTER ASSEMBLY: Inspected for proper operation and damage. Repaired/adjusted as necessary.
- MOTORS: Tested for proper grounds and brush wear. Repaired as necessary.
- HYDRAULIC PUMPS: Inspected for leaks. Rebuilt or replaced as necessary.
- VALVES: Inspected for leaks and operation. Resealed as necessary.
- HOSE ASSEMBLIES: Inspected for leaks and damage and replaced as necessary. Some external cracks/checks are acceptable.
- ELECTRICAL PANELS: Visually inspected for corrosion, wear, Repaired as necessary.
- ALL ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: Checked to insure a good, tight connection.
- WIRE HARNESSES: Checked for wear and damage and repaired as necessary.
- CONTROLLER: Tested for proper operation. Repaired as necessary.
- MAST ASSEMBLIES: Inspected for physical damage and wear. Mast is repaired and reshimmed as necessary. Lift rams are inspected for chrome damage and leaks. Cylinders are repaired and repacked as necessary.
- BRAKE SYSTEM Tested for safe operation. Components are rebuilt or replaced as necessary.
- STEERING: Checked to assure smooth operation and no loose parts.
- WHEELS AND TIRES: Inspected for wear and serviceability and replaced where necessary. Some wear and small abrasions are acceptable.
- ALL MOVING PARTS: Lubricated as appropriate.
- PAINT: Unit is externally detailed or painted as necessary.
- INSPECTION/TESTING: The truck is operationally tested under various load conditions to assure proper operation of all controls and functions.
- UPDATES: All safety hardware and software updates are installed.
- ALL TRUCKS: Reset to factory default operating parameters before shipping.